Accessibility Theme Builder¶
Accessibility Theme Builder is a tool for generating machine readable asset types, which will allow design systems to publish products that are accessibly inclusive. This tool is based on an Atomic Accessibility Design methodology that allows designers and developers to:
- Improve Developer Experience
- Embrace unified design systems and digital libraries.
- Remove the pain points of aligning a design library and a digital component library.
- Expedite design and development.
- Expand and improve UI component libraries.
- Contribute to the Community
- Advocate for accessible inclusion through code contributions.
- Enhancing the tool will result in more consistently accessibile products, improving risk compliance pertaining to accessibility.
- Improve Market Responsiveness
- Respond to market trends and new standards.
- Quickly utilize best practices.
- Promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Apply inclusive design principals.
- Collaborate on innovations for persons with disabilities.